I received so many parcels today, trust them to arrive before I leave for uni! It’s convenient I guess! So happy about my recent purchase: a pair of black suede Chelsea boots and a quilted black bag for autumn. Got the shoes at sales on ASOS, they are so handy for British weather, going to team them up with skinny jeans for the casual look. I got the quilted black bag because they reminded me of the classic Chanel velvet bag, perfect for every occasions! Finally, MICHAEL KORS WATCH; it’s a uni present from dad and I ♥ it so much. The strap is dark blue you can’t really see it clearly in the picture but I chose a leather strap one because I don’t think gold or silver straps suit me at this age, plus it’s way too flashy!
I love Origins products, it all started when I bought my first the charcoal mask for pores and it worked amazingly well. Now there is this offer where you buy one skincare product and received a box of 3 samples for free, so I decided to try out the eye mask for my upcoming sleepless night at Uni! I shall be writing a review on them soon!
- Urban Outfitters: Must Have Essentials (workthatstyle.wordpress.com)
- My Autumn Wishlist! (anothercityurbanite.wordpress.com)
- The Chelsea boot (anatomicshoes.wordpress.com)
- Start of Fall clothes haul (fernbalch.wordpress.com)
- Steep vs. Cheap: Leather Chelsea Boots (myfashionlife.com)
- Skillful Use of the Skinny Jean (thestylefixer.com)
- welcome autumn (1pinkpill.wordpress.com)
- Hello Autumn (ellengau.wordpress.com)